If you struggle to make decisions, or feel stuck between two goals, that may be a sign of a bigger issue. It may actually be a sin issue. Let’s talk about indecision and double-mindedness.
✉️ Sign-up for the Redeeming Productivity Newsletter.
⏳If you enjoy Redeeming Productivity, consider supporting my work on Patreon, where you’ll get exclusive updates and early releases of new content.
- Episode about the fear of man: Episode #58 — Overcoming the Fear of Other People’s Opinions
- Undone by Indecision: How the Fear of Man Paralyzes Us | Desiring God
- Book on Willpower: https://amzn.to/3pBHCgB
- 0:00 Intro
- 3:02 An epiphany
- 13:05 Why do we do this to ourselves?
- 16:26 We’re talking about double-mindedness
- 24:06 Our single-minded purpose
- 31:35 Indecisive people are ineffective people
- 32:34 Conclusion