In this first episode of the Redeeming Productivity Show, Reagan introduces what the show and blog are all about, tells a little bit about him, then the bulk of the program is about tips for seminary students to be successful in their studies while staying close to the Lord.
1:04 – What Redeeming Productivity is all about
- A Christian approach to productivity
- Started as a blog
- Approaches the topic with discernment and a desire to focus on glorifying God with one’s life
2:06 – About the host, Reagan Rose
- Director of Digital Platforms at Grace to You, graduate of The Master’s Seminary
- From gamer to God-glorifier, why he’s interested in the topic of productivity
- The theological foundation for productivity and why secular approaches fall short
6:50 – 10 Tips for Success in Seminary
Goes through the ten tips one-by-one.
- 10 Tips for Success in Seminary – Blog Article – Redeeming Productivity
- Note-taking software – Evernote, Microsoft OneNote, Ulysses App
- How to Stay Christian in Seminary by David Matthis
- Stewardship & Productivity Course – by Reagan Rose – from The Institute for Church Leadership (Use promo code RedeemingProd for $20 off).
- The Master’s Seminary
- Grace to You