In this episode, we talk about the perfect morning devotions plan. Many Christians wonder how many chapters they should read, should they be studying deeply or reading broadly, or exactly how long they should be spending in the Bible each morning. Is 10 minutes enough, or should I be dedicating several hours each morning? We answer all those questions and more, on this episode of The Redeeming Productivity Show.
- Blog Post – Why Reading Your Bible Every Day is the Best Way to Be Productive
- Blog Post – Biblical Meditation, How to Get Started
- At the time of this podcast release, Phil Johnson’s sermon on Psalm 1 was not yet posted online. You can find it here when it becomes available. It will be the one which was preached on September 29th, 2019.
- An excellent book on praying as you read the Bible: Donald Whitney – Praying the Bible
- Every year, Ligonier updates this post with links to a variety of Bible reading plans.