A victimhood mindset is antithetical to the gospel and to personal productivity. People who think of themselves as victims are trapped in a prison of their own mind, always waiting for someone to come save them. If you adopt a victimhood mindset, you will never get anywhere. This self-pitying mind trap must be destroyed whenever it rears its ugly head.
Sign-up for the Redeeming Productivity Newsletter.
⏳If you enjoy Redeeming Productivity, consider supporting my work on Patreon, where you’ll get exclusive updates and early releases of new content.
- 0:00 – Intro
- 7:45 – Defining the Victim Mindset
- 10:40 – A Victim Mindset is Not the Same as Being a Victim
- 12:22 – The 4 Features of a Victim Mindset
- 16:16 – A Victim Mindset is Antithetical to the Gospel
- 18:14 – A Mindset of Victimhood is Cancerous at the Macro Level
- 22:04 – A Mindset of Victimhood is Cancerous to Personal Productivity
- 26:36 – How to Slay a Victim Mentality
- 31:39 – Practical Strategies for Fighting a Victim Mentality
- 33:32 – Conclusion