Your outlook on life is one of the biggest factors in deciding the quality and success of your work. But should Christians be optimists? And what does biblically-based optimism even look like?
- My new job: Not the Bee.
- Read the post this episode is based on, “Should I Be Optimistic?” on The Master’s Seminary blog.
- Listen to my testimony.
- Sign-up for the Redeeming Productivity Newsletter.
⏳If you enjoy Redeeming Productivity, consider supporting my work on Patreon, where you’ll get exclusive updates and early releases of new content.
- 0:00 – Welcome
- 2:18 – Optimism vs. Pessimism
- 3:20 – The Right Kind of Optimist
- 5:16 – Evangelical Eeyores
- 7:52 – Every Believer Should Be an Optimist
- 10:19 – Reasonably Happy
- 12:53 – Eternally Optimistic
- 16:27 – Joyfully Long-Suffering
- 17:17 – More Than a Personality Trait
- 19:17 – Optimism Is True and It Gets Results
- 22:18 – Conclusion